Responsible Play with Raffolux
The team at Raffolux are committed to promoting and upholding socially responsible play on our platform. The welfare of our members is of the utmost important to us, and we continually strive to ensure that our members play only within their means and in a healthy manner.
We want our website to be seen as an occasional flutter, where players come together for the chance to win fantastic prizes while supporting great causes.
We design our raffles in a responsible manner to ensure that they do not have a distinct appeal to vulnerable groups or those who are underage. We understand the vast majority of players gamble responsibly and within their means, however, it is our responsibility and duty to provide support and curtail any problematic or excessive play. We are here to support our customers and make sure they play responsibly, and that they are always in control of their play.
Signs of a problem
- Treating gambling as a way of making money, rather than a source of entertainment
- Attempting to chase losses or gambling to escape financial difficulty
- Spending money and time beyond your means
- Selling possessions and borrowing money in order to keep gambling
- Unable or struggling to manage or stop gambling
These are just some of the markers, and further information about the signs of a gambling problem and support can be found on the GambleAware and GamCare websites
Actions we will take
- If you feel like your play has become problematic (or for any reason at all), you can self-exclude yourself from the Raffolux website.
You just need to get in contact with us using email at firstname.lastname@example.org or the live chat function
in the bottom right of the screen, and we will close your account for the requested time period, as well as permanently.
- If we see or perceive there to be any signs of excessive play, we will get in touch with you to check on your wellbeing.
- If we believe that you are playing excessively or beyond your means, we will close your account with an explanation.
- We cap the tickets a player can purchase on every raffle to avoid heavy spending on raffles.
More actions that you can take
- If you have concerns that your gambling could be having a harmful effect on your own or someone else’s life,
then please contact a support service such as GambleAware through www.begambleaware.org,
or call the national gambling helpline on 0808 8020 133.
- There are several third party software that you can use to restrict access to gambling sites on devices you use.
There is a list available of some of these software available at
- A list of organisations which provide help and advice is available at the
Gambling Commission Website link .
- You may find it helpful to track of the amount you have spent gambling and the time you spend on gambling websites.
- In addition to self-excluding yourself from our website, you may wish to register with GAMSTOP also. GAMSTOP is completely free, and allows you
to self-exclude from several online gambling companies licensed in Great Britain. Raffolux is not specifically covered by this service,
but if you decide to self-exclude from a number of other gambling businesses, GAMSTOP may be useful to you. Please visit www.gamstop.co.uk
for more information on this, and to sign up.